This is a page where I am collecting ideas for a non-profit organization I am interested in possibly founding, The Center for Healthy Religion (CHR).
CHR’s mission will be ____________________________________________________.
People who’ve written about HR who interest me in this endeavor:
- Walter Kania – author of Healthy Religion
- Harvey Edser, who blogs as The Evangelical Liberal
- Rev. Val Webb, author of Like Catching Water in a Net and In Defense of Doubt
- Rev. Rich Knight, Trinitarian Congregational Church, North Andover, Mass.
- Dr. Mark Banschick, with this article in Psychology Today
- Steven Kalas, behavioral health consultant and columnist in the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Rabbi Linda Holtzman
- Rabbi Dayle Friedman
- Rabbi Marsha Freedman
- Rev. Melanie Oommen
- Rev. Dan Bryant
- Rabbi Marjorie Berman